$23,000 US Motivated seller
The owner bought this boat in 2015
General condition and any additional information
The Take Two is a comfortable and roomy boat for 28ft. She is great for offshore and coastal cruising. There is plenty of room for a family or friends. She has a V berth, two settee berths and one quarter berth.
This boat is at dock in Quincy MA. Being sold with the dock space for 2021.
Boat is being Sold AS IS with no warranty expressed or implied.
Copy of 2016 Marine survey report by John Reichardt will be provided to buyer.
Equipment/ repair receipts can be made available.
The engine was rebuilt and tested by Steves Shop of Charlestown MA. 617) 241-5335
All fiberglass work, hardware re-bedding performed by JD Fiberglass in Hull MA.
90% of all hardware and all the teak was purchased from D and R Marine Inc in Assonet, MA. Rudy Nickerson. (508) 644-3001
New Sail Pack by Di Mattia Sails and Yacht Systems in Quincy MA.
All cushions from Twin City Upholstery in Quincy MA.
Compass repair by Viking Instruments in Kingston MA.
Edson Wheel Helm
Foot = 9’8”
Leech = 31’
Luff = 28’ 9”
Jib - on a Profurl
Foot = 18’ 10”
Leech = 31
Luff = 33”3”
Two newer Sportsman Dual Purpose Battery 12V Starting/Cycling.
Head with 14 gallon waste storage.
25 Gallon freshwater storage (needs repair/replacement).
Pressurized hot and cold water system for head sink/shower and galley sink. Hanging Locker and storage in galley and navigation station.
New Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio.
Strong Mast System
Bimini and Doger (new glass)
Extra gear included
Raymarine C80 MFD connecting Raymarine Radar, Raymarine GPS and Raymarine Autohelm with Navionics Charts.
Standard Horizon Intrepid with Ram Mic at helm.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
• Rebuilt Diesel Yanmar 2GM20 with new waterpump. New Fuel level sending unit. New Starter and Alternator. New motor mounts. New Water / Fuel separator filter.
• Additional Mars Metal Company Torpedo Bulbs attached to keel that adds an addition 2,500 lbs. lead of ballast.
• Re-Bedding of deck hardware.
• New re-bedded stanchions and new lifelines.
• New custom cockpit cushions.
• New custom cabin cushions.
•.Refurbished Ritchie compass.
• All new teak includes toe rails, handrails, and companionway sliding hatch rails, companionway main board rails and cockpit helm storage compartment.
• Considerable repairs to her deck and cockpit sole.
• New Ports (Windows)
• New Custom Sail Pak
• New Battery Charger