The owner bought this boat in 1984
Contact the owner Ken @ 248-613-6606 or email@example.com.
Boat is located in Essex, Massachusetts.
THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE NONSUCH 30 ULTRA.
My Nonsuch has had the deck and hull completely refinished with over $ 20,000 in improvements including:
* Removing and rebedding all deck hardware even though there was no degredation in the core.
* Rubrail replaced with the same material as the original.
* Awlgrip paint on the deck and hull with a custom Flag Blue and a red and white bootstripe. This color combination draws attention in every harbor I visit.
* All nonskid areas on the deck have been refinished with Kiwi Grip which improves the look and functionality.
* The bottom has the Interlux barrier coat with a new coat of VC-17 antifouling paint.
* My boat has been stored inside since being repainted so it looks better than a new Nonsuch from the factory.
Nonsuch is an excellent cruising Cat Rig sailboat designed with quality, simplicity and performance as its hallmark. Excellent single-hander for the Great Lakes and Coastal Cruising. Awlgrip hull and deck, electric Lewmar halyard winch,2 Andersen self-tailing winche, Air conditioned with heat pump, Garmin GPS, Doyle full batten main sail, Datamarine depthspeedlog, stereo with 10 CD changer and 4 speakers, Poloma propane hot water heater, stack pack style sail cover, dodger, custom teak companion doors and cockpit grate, Interlux barrierVC-17 bottom. My boat has been well cared for 18 years and is ready for your immediate sailing pleasure.